Our fabric studio houses hundreds of inspiring fabrics. Whether we’re creating a starting point for a room or working to complete the look, our years of experience will help and inspire.
If you are unable to come to the studio we can discuss your preferences via email or over the phone or FaceTime and offer a complimentary sample service to your home or office.
We offer a home visit service to clients who prefer an on-site visit and an option to make use of our interior design service.
Whether you are looking for fabric to use through The Original Chair Company or your own project, using our extensive range of upholstery and curtain fabrics, we can make it easy for you. Again, a free sampling service is offered and we will deliver your fabric order to your home, office or any other address. A next day delivery service is available, subject to your choice of fabric being in stock.
- Designers Guild Brera Lino £75.00/m
- GP & J Baker Essential Linen £99.00/m
- Romo Linara £53.00/m
- Linwood Luna £83.50/m
- Linwood Omega Velvet £57.90/m
- GP & J Baker, Essential Velvet £99.00/m
- See a range from Moons, Anta, Johnstons of Elgin and The Isle Mill.
- Crest JMT Leather Old English
- Our favourites are from Colefax & Fowler, GP & J Baker, Mulberry, Sanderson, Ralph Lauren, Ian Sanderson and Linwood. Please check out their own websites for some wonderful inspiration on using their latest fabric collections.
- We are excited to be working with Fermoie. The founders of Farrow & Ball have used their expertise to create Fermoie fabrics. We have their full range in our fabric studio. If you would like any fabric samples, just ask.
- We are delighted to be selling Liberty Furnishing fabrics. The new Modern Archive Collection consists of 13 key archival designs – on the highest quality bases of heavy linen, velvet and cotton. If you would like any fabric samples, please get in touch.
- Take a look at some of the lesser known London based fabric houses producing quality artisan fabrics which we highly recommend. A few favourites are Christopher Farr Cloth, Fermoie, Liberty, Rose Uniacke and Soane Britain.